I provide a variety of consultation services
to help small- and medium-sized businesses up their communications game. Use the following links to learn how I can help you in each of these areas. I can also combine any of these services into a custom consultation package specific to your needs.
Sometimes even the most hands-on organization can use some independent and objective analysis and input. I start by researching your business and asking the hard, fundamental questions such as
- How is your product or service better, faster, cheaper?
- What makes your product or service unique in the marketplace?
- What need are you trying to address? What problem are you trying to solve?
- What is your primary market?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Who are your primary competitors?
- Are you competing on quality? price? ease of use? Something else?
- Does your product or service have any downside?
- What about your business has changed since you launched it?
You might think questions like these are more appropriate for creating a business plan, but they are essential to planning and executing an effective business communication strategy. And you’d be surprised how many small and medium-sized businesses limit their potential by failing to adequately address them.
I know: cranking hard on the great things you do every day, you don’t have time to figure out how to cultivate your audience, much less how to keep them up to speed on the many ways your business can make their lives better. That’s where I can help.
Need a business communications strategy? Don’t wing it. Let’s talk
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Have you organized your site’s content in a way that makes sense for your intended audience?
- Can users easily find what they’re looking for on your site?
- Does your search engine return accurate results?
- Do users remain engaged with your site? Or, do they quickly navigate away after viewing just one or two pages?
- Does your site content map to a well conceived organizational taxonomy?
- Does the content on your site reflect the current reality of your business?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions, chances are your site could benefit from an evaluation by a trained independent eye. I can help. Think your site could better serve your customers but not sure where to begin? Give me a call.